Tuesday 6 September 2011

What a day!!

Today has been wonderfully busy!!
I did visit the guild this morning and did my thing 
The ladies were so accommodating and they loved the block
There were two new members who had not made the bow tie block before.

This afternoon my regular sewing ladies arrived and we did a  bit of brain storming
Our local museum turns 100 next year and we have been asked to make an A4 sized quilt
depicting our own personal "Memories of Pietermaritzburg"
As a child, my parents owned a business making and selling ornate window guards and I always remember the cats playing amongst the stock.So I hope to represent this image.
Watch this space!!

I also finished a customers quilt and have already loaded the next one.
I am so grateful to be so busy.
Until next time
Happy sewing 
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you are busy. And I am sure you are very happy to be busy. Working with quilts, fabric and lovely ideas...that sounds idyllic to me.

    ReplyDelete