Saturday 2 June 2012

Lets try again!!


I cannot believe that it is already June 2012
This year has flown past
I have been very busy in the Studio and have had many challenges this year.
Our local city has an annual show.
 I submitted a few quilts which were judged and did manage to get 2 3rd prizes.
The ladies group who we now have christened "The Tuesday Quilters" entered a group quilt and we got a FIRST. we are all so thrilled!
Group quilt
 The next show will take place in Hillcrest at Highbury school (29 June) and the theme is "Re-use Recycle and Revamp" (RR&R). 
I have made 3 quilt using Husbands shirts . 
One for each daughter and will submit these. 
It will be a non judged show.
the first of  3 similar quilts
Well that's all for now 
I hope to keep up with blogging..........don't know if that will happen.........we will see
Happy sewing
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the prize quilts. The group quilt is a stunner - you deserve 1st place!
    Quilts are a great way to recycle hubby's shirts... :) I love what you used it in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete