Sunday 16 September 2012

Busy time

Life has been super hectic since the retreat.
I have Youngest Daughter home for a 10 day Holiday
And lots of catching up to do
I will not be working on the retreat top until I stop quilting for others which will end in November.
I have ordered as Lucey APQS machine which should be arriving within the next 2 weeks
I am super excited about that and I am also in the process of selling my Voyager which I have used since 2008.
Tomorrow is a busy day with a trip to Durban so that the Youngest Daughter can return to Varsity
and I am helping to set up a stand at our local Garden Show in the afternoon after I have visited 2 Fabric shops in the Durban area.
I am off to Cape Town on Thursday for the long weekend so will only get to my work on Wednesday morning with a class on Tuesday morning first and then Sewing Ladies in the afternoon.
I hope to have some photos to show for Design wall Monday
As you can see there is lots going on in my life and I am living it to the full
Happy sewing
 Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment