Thursday 9 June 2011

Thursday June 9

Well today is officially one of my off day.
Shop hours are Monday Wednesday and Friday 9 to 2.
I did manage to add borders to my "going green" snowball top 
while waiting for a customer to bring a top for quilting.
It was then off to His factory to pay accounts and check the books.
Yesterday I did go down to "Toti to visit with a shop-owner who
was very helpful and encouraging.
We drove through the most horrendous downpour but got there safely.
Pietermaritzburg is currently having real winter weather and we are freezing
This is a good time to sew!!
Until next time
Susan








2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new studio. Hope to see lots of projects. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am hoping to buy a sewing machine at the quilt Market in stellenbosch...we are exhibiting our handmade buttons there next month...I just need a beginners machine ...nothing too fancy...but want to do some quilting on it too...can you recommend a machine I should buy? Am so new to all this ...if you can help it would be great...

    ReplyDelete